• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Groups of 5,6,7,8,9,1,and 12s...

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
Where are these chops coming from?!? You've always had wonderful chops but lately you've jumped up to a new level.

Congratulations man. I'd love to come see/hear you live!

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by jzucker
Where are these chops coming from?!? You've always had wonderful chops but lately you've jumped up to a new level.

You know where they're from... Sheets of Sound!

jzucker

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro
Not really...what's up?
My wife and I got into an argument a few weeks ago so she comes home from work the next day with a hamster...Alledgedly for me! :D

I remark about how fat it is and lo and behold, 3 days later I have 8 baby hamsters. It's been about 2 and a half weeks and they're all doing great but other than what we've read on the web I'm not sure how to best take care of them.

I know you're a dog expert but I was hoping you knew about hamsters too. Apparently they become sexually mature at about 3 weeks so in a few days I have to separate them but I'm not so sure I can tell the difference even after reading up on them...

Jaz

lhallam

Platinum Supporting Member
My wife and I got into an argument a few weeks ago so she comes home from work the next day with a hamster...Alledgedly for me! :D

I remark about how fat it is and lo and behold, 3 days later I have 8 baby hamsters. It's been about 2 and a half weeks and they're all doing great but other than what we've read on the web I'm not sure how to best take care of them.

I know you're a dog expert but I was hoping you knew about hamsters too. Apparently they become sexually mature at about 3 weeks so in a few days I have to separate them but I'm not so sure I can tell the difference even after reading up on them...

Jaz
I know they make great snake food.

jordanL

Jaz
Jack contact a local pet shop, odds are you can arrange to sell the mature babies to them.

I took care of my brothers hampster a few years back, there wasn't much to it. Cedar chips on the bottom of the cage, and a little food each day-it disappears quickly as they like to hide it. Clean the cage once or twice a week.

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member

Agreed. I remember you complaining last year about your chops. Some of your clips now are extraordinary. To play that clean at some of the speeds in some of the clips is as good as anyone I have heard. EXTREMELY precise playing. :eek: :AOK

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Tag
Agreed. I remember you complaining last year about your chops. Some of your clips now are extraordinary. To play that clean at some of the speeds in some of the clips is as good as anyone I have heard. EXTREMELY precise playing. :eek: :AOK
Thnaks. Simply put I was tired of practising, hence the complaining about the lost chops. But when I got Jack's book I started to have fun woodshedding again.

J

jazzyblues

So Ed, you said you were tired of practicing before you got Sheets of Sound. How often and how long do you practice now?

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by jazzyblues
So Ed, you said you were tired of practicing before you got Sheets of Sound. How often and how long do you practice now?
Dpends...as a rule the only practice time I have is when I watch TV...which is about 1-2 hours a day.

Trending Topics