Gues what: THD Flexi clip!

scottl

Myron,

If you email me the cut, I'll make a /myron folder on my site for you.

Scott

Myron Stratis

Originally posted by Ed DeGenaro
Excellent. Was that my garden variety setting?
Almost... Volume 3 o clock, treble (at clean part) 11 (at lead part) full on, middle full, bass 11 , boost off, master 10, bright off, input high.

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Myron Stratis
Almost... Volume 3 o clock, treble (at clean part) 11 (at lead part) full on, middle full, bass 11 , boost off, master 10, bright off, input high.
cut at about 10...

Myron Stratis

cut at about 10...
Yes :D Damn, you are the MASTER OF FLEXIS!!!!! :D Seriously, I wanted to have a gnarly and cutting lead tone because lots of people think that Flexi's are overly smooth and polite amps: THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!:dude

Ed DeGenaro

Silver Supporting Member
Originally posted by Myron Stratis
Yes :D Damn, you are the MASTER OF FLEXIS!!!!! :D Seriously, I wanted to have a gnarly and cutting lead tone because lots of people think that Flexi's are overly smooth and polite amps: THEY ARE NOT!!!!!!:dude
You know it!
Hey, since you're using the SD9...my fave thing is running that into a Demeter fat Control into the Flexi.

Myron Stratis

You know it!
Hey, since you're using the SD9...my fave thing is running that into a Demeter fat Control into the Flexi.
I will try that... Right now I have a Roger Mayer Voodoo 1 on order. Brings someone in mind???;)

B

blackstratblues

Dude! That sounded awesome!

You have a touch that's to die for, my friend.

Myron Stratis

Originally posted by scottl
Incredible tones Myron! You rock bro! Loved the soulful chord stuff.
Thanks Scott... You are amazing, what you did with the link I will remember! :) Of course no need to say how proud I am to have such a nice opinion from a musician like you! :) Be well!

tedwoods

COOl,COOL,COOL!

Myron,I'm happy you like the amp,especially after all the trouble you told me you had at the airport...So,good things come to good people!

Enjoy!

Ted

SouthernShred

Silver Supporting Member
Myron, that was beautiful man and fabulous tone. *note to self, buy Flexi*...that's great man...first time I listened I thought "Jeff Beck!" You're truly gifted and now you've got an amp that only compliments that... :)

Trending Topics