Guess who popped by Roger's gig the other night...

Stardrake

Aw, that was beautiful, man!

And did you see how much fun Waters was having while Gilmour was performing?

I saw that over the weekend when David put it up on Facebook and Youtube. That's really cool, I wish they would do that over here. I'd love to see them together.

zestystrat

Nice that it finally happened.

I've heard nothing but great things about the Wall shows but does anyone else think RW looks kinda goofy playing air drums and strutting around that huge stage doing nothing?

Liked it a lot except that David screwed up my favorite line in the song, "The child is grown, the dream is gone". But the show looks spectacular. Bummed I missed it when Roger came to L.A.

I also like that David's voice is as good as it ever was.

Fastermouse

Nice that it finally happened.

I've heard nothing but great things about the Wall shows but does anyone else think RW looks kinda goofy playing air drums and strutting around that huge stage doing nothing?
Needs a Jagger lesson or two, me thinks.

burningyen

does anyone else think RW looks kinda goofy playing air drums and strutting around that huge stage doing nothing?
Yeah, that thought did cross my mind briefly when I went to see the show. But for the most part I was just impressed and entertained by the visuals and musicianship.

parker

I love David Gilmour and Pink Floyd as much as the next person, but ouch! That first solo was painful.... he sounded nervous. Nonetheless, the second solo was great!

beckerman

Roger did a song at a benefit with Dave last year in return for Dave sitting in for a song at one of his Wall shows.

Jube2550

Finally watched the DG performance after reading about it....SWEET!

Don't really care if he jumbled a few notes, those guys have earned the right to a few stumbles. Soak in the rare opportunity...the sum is greater than the parts.

pickaguitar

2011 TGP Silver Medalist
Gold Supporting Member
David seemed off a bit. I did like Roger and his stage showmanship...the wall was really cool imo

Trending Topics