• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

GUILD DCE1 anyone?

guitarshaman

So my local craigslist has one of these for $500 with a case, any opinions on them? I'm going to check it out tonight, but just wanted to see if there are any horror stories out there. Is it safe to assume that a USA Guild for $500 is a pretty good deal? Thanks!

drive-south

I had a Guild DCE5 which is the more upscale (rosewood) version of this guitar. If you're into a cutaway acoustic with pickup and "barn door" the DCE line was a good value. I do think that $500 is top dollar for that particular model. It better be mint for that price. I traded my DCE5 and only got about $450 in trade value.

There were 3 models in the line. DCE1, DCE3, and DCE5 (mahogany, maple, and rosewood) These had solid spruce tops with laminated sides and back and Fishman electronics. Mine had the blender which is a dual-source system with UST and mic.

drive-south

Trending Topics