Guild FS-46-CE

Recess

Gold Supporting Member
I was gifted an 80's Guild FS-46-CE by a family member, which is my first Guild. Anyone else own one of these and have any impressions or thoughts? I haven't played it much yet but it seems like a Les Paul neck on an acoustic/electric but isn't too loud when unplugged..

gdvsbp

I too received this from a family member! It was my great uncle’s, and it went to me when he passed about 15 years ago. I played it quite a lot when I got it (and it played well!), but it’s been in its case for a very long time. I appreciate it for sentimental reasons, but I think I’m going to be giving it a little TLC and then putting it up for sale. Somebody else would give it the home it deserves.

Recess

Gold Supporting Member
Yeah, it's the hard thing of getting it as a gift, I'm very reluctant to sell or give away but it's otherwise going to sit in the closet forever..

Darbarian

I too received this from a family member! It was my great uncle’s, and it went to me when he passed about 15 years ago. I played it quite a lot when I got it (and it played well!), but it’s been in its case for a very long time. I appreciate it for sentimental reasons, but I think I’m going to be giving it a little TLC and then putting it up for sale. Somebody else would give it the home it deserves.

Pm me the deets if you decide to sell.

Trending Topics