• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Guitar/Amp shops to visit in Atlanta???

zodiactone

Gold Supporting Member
Hey guys,

I'm gonna be in Atlanta for the weekend. What shops should I check out while i'm there?

clarkram

If you are in downtown area check out Boutique Guitar Exchange. In the burbs Atlanta Music Brokers (Roswell), Atlanta Discount Music, the main Guitar Center is off of I 85 about 10 miles north of downtown.

Calloway

Silver Supporting Member
I went to one great store in ATl other than the GC. I believe it was called Midtown Music, tons of Custom Shop Gibsons and boutique amps.

jpastras

Silver Supporting Member
Midtown Music. On North Druid just past Clairmont. Awesome, cluttered, filled woith good stuff if you're after guitars, or amps. He's really backed off on effects.

Trending Topics