Guitar Case Rack Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by BlackwaterPark4, Dec 15, 2016.

1. BlackwaterPark4

BlackwaterPark4 Member

Hey all! So I store my guitars in their cases mainly because they're pretty dang expensive and don't want to test putting them on a stand without the case. I have been trying to find a rack that can be used specifically to store guitar cases with the guitars in them but have been having trouble as there only seem to be a couple solutions on the market.

The first one I found is this one:

It's right up my alley price-wise but I am going to be storing both electric and acoustic guitars and a lot of the reviews say it's not wide enough to securely hold the rectangular electric guitar cases

The second one I found is from these guys:

https://www.guitarstorage.com/guitar-case-storage-racks/

These look to have enough width to properly hold electric guitar cases and acoustic guitar cases but not really digging the looks and a $300 minimum price tag is very spendy as well.

Is there another option on the market I'm not aware of? Is anyone here using something they can recommend? Thanks!

2. djy8131

djy8131 Member

3. BlackwaterPark4

BlackwaterPark4 Member

Thanks! That's currently the front runner but a lot of the reviews on Amazon and such are saying that it's not great for rectangular electric guitar cases. If anyone here has this and can chime in on that that'd be super helpful as well :)

4. Nebakanezer

Nebakanezer Member

In a geographical anomaly, 2 weeks from everywhere
    Get them both so you can buy more guitars!

Jesus freak likes this.
  5. krossfader

krossfader Member

I just got a String Swing a few weeks ago. It's legit. Until I sold a guitar recently, I had 2 SKB cases, 2 rectangular "Fender-style" cases, and 1 acoustic case, with enough room left over for a Boss BCB-60. I have better luck putting the rectangular cases straight into the rack on the skinny side rather than "leaning" them on that upper support. No issues so far.