• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Guitar Center

Jewel

So, question. Say I'm browsing GC's website and I am in the used section looking at stuff. I find something yet its in another state, would GC send it to my state if I purchased it? Sorry for bugging you guys but GC does not have the answer to my Q anywhere on there site. Thanks a ton to anyone who acknowledges this.:jo

PixMix

I always assumed so, too. Never bought anything used from an GC in another state, though.

fishlog

Silver Supporting Member
I bought an amp once like this. I just called the store where it was at and they sent it no problems.

thetangmang

Just call the store that has the item of interest. If you're committed to buying it, they'll be your best friend over the phone.

dantedayjob

You should tell your local GC, they should be able to have it sent to them for you to purchase. I wanted a Gretsch that my local GC wasn't stocking, they had one sent from another store. I didn't have to pay anything up front.

fishlog

Silver Supporting Member
My item was a used amp the price was fair and yes I did have to pay for it first lol.

I figure Guitar Center is not so bad... did I just say that??? If they have some used gear thats priced wrong or at a fair price mine as well buy it from them. Like they said in Jerry McGuire its not Show friends its Show Business. No points for loyality on eBay either right?

Trending Topics