• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Guitar fail video

ripple

To keep fresh, keep capped & cold.
Gold Supporting Member
Quite a few of those were LOL material. Thanks for posting.

These guitar-slingin' morons never learn do they? At least most of them were Fenders, so they're probably fine.

Makes you think twice about buying that Strat from the 16 yr old on Craigslist though...

Link Ramone

Maybe I'm the weirdo here, but in all the years I've played it never occurred to me that I had to sling my guitar around my shoulders. Not even once. Did a lot of other dumb s**t, but not that.

townsend

Funny!! Surely many of these individuals are prime candidates for the Darwin awards. Just glad it was guitars, not guns. . .

Shreve

Katzenjammer Kid
Double Platinum Member
Thanks for posting that.

I really needed a chuckle/ laugh today. :beer

Eskimo_Joe

Rocker, roller, way out of controller
Silver Supporting Member
That whole sling the guitar around you thing is so stupid in the first place.

bgh

Silver Supporting Member
This gives a whole new meaning to "flipping gear".

zztomato

remember kids strap locks are your friend.
Straplocks wont stop the screw from being ripped out of the guitar body- which is probably what's happening in many of those fails.
Pretty funny stuff. Love the TV crashing to the ground.

JWDubois

I liked the one where the guy is getting on his game face and mom walks in with wallpaper.

Trending Topics