Guitar-Jo Video Demonstration

Discussion in 'Pedals and Effects Demo Videos and Soundclips' started by jonlangberg4896, Jan 16, 2015.

1. jonlangberg4896

jonlangberg4896 Member

Hi Guys,

I want to put a video demo of a product I invented called Guitar-Jo to see what people thought. Basically, it allows you to simulate a banjo using your electric guitar. Simple but produces surprising results!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jlangberg/guitar-jo-simulate-a-banjo-with-your-electric-guit

It's not on the market yet, but I am raising money so we can make that happen. There are different rewards for pledging specific dollar amounts. Please consider helping this come to fruition!

Best Regards,
    Jon

Last edited: Jan 21, 2015
  2. orogeny

orogeny Supporting Member

what are you looking at in terms of price-point?
    always wanted a ganjo and a manditar. this would take care of one of those.

3. jonlangberg4896

jonlangberg4896 Member

It's looking like we are going to have to price it at $25-$30 to make a profit. Due to the small amount of money we have, we have to produce the Guitar-Jos by hand, so it is more expensive to make than if a large manufacturer were producing them.

It is well built though, the newest model is very sleek and sturdy. The video contains the second to latest version, but there are pictures of the latest one as well if you scroll down on the link page

4. orogeny

orogeny Supporting Member

i would really love to try one out
    happy to pay you for one whenever possible

5. jonlangberg4896

jonlangberg4896 Member

You can get a Guitar-Jo if you contribute certain dollar amounts to my Indiegogo campaign (I switched from Kickstarter): http://igg.me/at/guitar-jo

You don't get it immediately, you get it after the campaign ends... which is still way earlier than anyone else, as it doesn't look like it will hit the market until June of 2015.

The Early Bird Reward is $20, those are for the first 20 backers (still more of those left because I just put it up 2 hours ago), but there are also some pretty cool rewards packages the more you contribute. As you scroll down on the project page, you can see the rewards on the right hand side.

It would also be helpful if you did a Facebook share to let other people know about Guitar-Jo!

6. edwarddavis

edwarddavis Supporting Member

Sorry but I dont think it will be the next big thing , various reasons,
    But hey I could be wrong

7. jonlangberg4896

jonlangberg4896 Member

Hi Edward,

Do you mind sharing more specific thoughts on why? And if there is anything you think could be improved