Guitar picks prove quantum physics

Discussion in 'The Sound Hound Lounge' started by paulscape, Jan 28, 2012.

1. paulscape

paulscape Member

Just moved house and am amazed at how many guitar picks have 're-appeared' into existence. I drop them, they bounce and roll against the laws of inertia and blink out of existence. I drop a pick one side of the house and it ends up behind the couch on the other end of the house! Plectrum wormholes! There were sedimentary deposists of picks everywhere during moving house. Removalists kept finding them, there was always one somewhere on the ground wherever boxes were being moved. Even after the old place was professionally cleaned I still found picks there when I had to hand back the keys to landlord. Im sure there were even 'dark matter' picks from my teenage years following me in orbit. I've dropped picks before on their edge and watched them bounce away repeatedly on the same thin edge across the floor. If only I could tap into the free energy stored in every pick!

2. Redmaz

Redmaz Supporting Member

I love all of the pithy nuances in my plethora of plectrums. Believe it or not, I still have some of the picks I used when I started playing over 25 years ago.

3. shane8

shane8 Member

i'm surprised there's no pink floyd song about this

4. ~sounddjinn~

~sounddjinn~ Member

They're quantum cousins of the sneakiest wormhole jumper. The sock.

5. Seraphine

Seraphine Member

All in a Mouses Night ~ Genesis

6. Hwoltage

Hwoltage Member

hahah @ this thread

:munch

7. Crowbar

Crowbar Member

Those elastic hairbands can do this too.

I have leopard skin print carpet in my jam room and dim lights, if you drop a pick just get another one out of the dish............

8. A-Bone

A-Bone Montonero, MOY, Multitudes Gold Supporting Member

But what about clothes hangers? Where items like socks and picks seem to disappear and reappear elsewhere, the clothes hangers just proliferate in the closet.

9. imonabuss

imonabuss Supporting Member

We are simply not aware of all of the cosmos. 1/2" wrenches, 10mm wrenches and socks are merely pre-metamorphosis phases of coat hangers. This happens in the 11th dimension I believe.