• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Guitar Rooms...need ideas and pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azfarrier

To keep this forum going here are some pics of my guitar area right now ... its pretty sad compared to some of the amazing rooms i've seen here but im 17 and its going to become much better soon Sorry for the crappy ipod pictures
Sure beats what mine looked like at seventeen

epluribus

... its pretty sad compared to some of the amazing rooms i've seen here but im 17...
King Boss-Daddy Secret Number One...there's a guitar in it, and the guitar gets played. It's a great guitar room! Sh...

HTH

--Mr. Know-It-All :)

Ps...Three guitars, two amps, and a pedalboard? You a long way ahead of my game at 17 already. :BluesBros

Connor0359

so... some folks like strats through marshalls... or so I hear.
Right lol and thank you for the people who like my room ... I can't wait for christmas when I get my epiphone 1958 explorer natural finish ... I play a lot of u2 and that will be really amazing

IAE

Going off some of these posts from page 1 to here, its obvious that some of you are multi millionaires! (Whats your secret? :rotflmao )

The average guitarist in a band has 2 guitars, if he's/she's lucky. I have 3 good guitars and consider myself extremely lucky.

I own one amp, a Twin Reverb and I'm saving for a JCM900 stack along with another Gibson '61 SG. (I have some other gear too but its crud) I'm happy with what I have and not concerned with what I dont have.

I consider myself very lucky to own what I do and to be able to buy what I buy but some of you guys, seriously, to be able to own 50-100 guitars and 20 amps, there must just be no value in it anymore....
Are you chasing something you can never catch?

I'm not trying to tell you what to do with your money but it just seems ridiculous to own so much gear...you can NEVER use it all in a practical way...like gigging and touring.

Seriously, it really makes me think...

Or are you just possessed, yes that's right, POSSESSED, not obsessed as this is beyond obsession! :D

epluribus

At this point I think most of us are about to be reposessed.

HTH.

--Ray

BTW, for some of us it's about exploring the technology and the applied art. Most all of my gear was broken when it showed up...fun to fix up nice old stuff and see how it works. Besides, I spend less on this than my golf buddies do on green fees and gear. Besides, speaking of green fees, it's recycling! :)

xdisciplex

I dont have bass,drums or recording gear but i do have a mini fridge, some red walls, flatscreen tv, alienware laptop and soon will have a 27in imac, a few guitars and amps and a couch i hate. overall its a good place to hang with friends. I have a bunch of other guitars that are in their cases but i rotate them every month so all of them get played.

Last edited:

beckerman

Recently re-did my little room. Had soundproofing and added acoustic panels to improve the sound quality. Very pleased with the results.

(another cab on order to fill that space :) )

(soundproof steel core door was installed after pic taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.