• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Guitar Shops in Austin, TX

r_cressw

I'm sure I will get a flood of advice here, but I'll be in Austin for 3 days next week visiting an old friend (who won't really appreciate carting me around to guitar shops), and I need some suggestions. What are the must sees? I'm not a big vintage guy, and just want to see some unique stuff.

Thanks in advance!

mt1782

Gold Supporting Member
There are a couple of things you might want to do like the Collings factory tour, take a little drive to hill country guitars in Wimberley. There are some places south that are in the same general area South Austin Music, Austin Vintage (used stuff not so vintage) and Ray Henning's.

Trending Topics