• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Guitar teachers in Nashville, TN

lifeinsong

I've actually heard that Ray Flacke teaches lessons, I think he's located in Nashville or somewhere close to it. He's an awesome player, check out some of his instructional dvd's.

HarryJ

Jeeez, You should be able to get a great one by whispering that you need one in any crowded place.
Nashville? I taught there a few years ago... I think kids are born playing guitar there.

HJ
www.harryj.net

guitarguy3612

John Pell...

he's the head of Belmont University's guitar dept. He's a great guy, nice, can be a little tough as a teacher but he works hard to get the best out of you. Has a ton of information!

I asked the same thing once and somebody recommended contacting George Gruen cause hes in touch with all the best players/teachers in Nashville

yanquii

Hehe, george Gruhn comes into the vet clinic i work at a couple of times a month, usually. I cant believe i havent thought to ask him.

Guitarguy, does John pell do private lessons or does he strictly teach through the university?

beegmeister

John Pell...

he's the head of Belmont University's guitar dept. He's a great guy, nice, can be a little tough as a teacher but he works hard to get the best out of you. Has a ton of information!
How would one get in contact with a guy like John Pell to set up lessons?

My buddy Chris Casello, Carlene Carter/BR549/Moot Davis/Johnny Powers, etc. etc., Robert's Western World. A total hoss as you have to be in N'ville.

chriscasello.com

Trending Topics

Top Bottom