• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Guitar tone on Pearl Jam's Last Kiss?

aaronblues

Silver Supporting Member
Was recorded at soundcheck. Their biggest hit ever, even tho originally released only to their fan club. go figure.

Mike was using I think mostly Fender heads in 1998? or Maybe Bassman and Marshall? Stone was using a Savage pretty heavily for that tour i believe.

cheers

Phyllo

Was recorded at soundcheck. Their biggest hit ever, even tho originally released only to their fan club. go figure.

Mike was using I think mostly Fender heads in 1998? or Maybe Bassman and Marshall? Stone was using a Savage pretty heavily for that tour i believe.

cheers
Thanks, yeah I'm thinking the tone I have in mind is probably Les Paul into a Savage Glas 30...

Phyllo

Related to the song itself, Stone has some pretty good quotes regarding working and working on perfecting new material, then Eddie finds this chestnut in a vintage record store and it kind of accidentally becomes their biggest hit...

chrisjw5

Related to the song itself, Stone has some pretty good quotes regarding working and working on perfecting new material, then Eddie finds this chestnut in a vintage record store and it kind of accidentally becomes their biggest hit...
Ed used to introduce it as 'a happy teenage death song'.... I think they're all amused by its popularity. It raised a lot of money for charity though. Kosovo refugees, I believe.

Trending Topics