Guitar Wall Mounting

jzilla

any recommendations / suggestions for safe, secure guitar wall mounting?

thanks!
-J

jzilla

thanks. those look great. are there any out there that allow you to hang the guitar at a 45 degree angle from the wall? (could fit more that way.)

-j

jetydosa

Gold Supporting Member
I used String Swings as well for many years, no problems, and I think the wood base looks nice.

I used string swing hangers too. No problems and I agree the wood is a nice touch.

Steve Foley

I use String Swings, myself, as well. The ones I use are set up for a vertical hang, only. No issues with tuning on my end - I expect they probably stay in tune better than being scrunched up in a case, probably..... :AOK

El Steve-0

Maxer

Guitars get dirty real fast when hung out. The case is the best place for them.:)
Different strokes I guess. I like having most of my guitars out. Ensures that I pick up different ones all the time and play them. Doesn't take much to run a cleaning cloth on them once in awhile. Besides, they look great on my wall... cases don't quite look so captivating.

Number8

Depends whether you have a smoke free environment or what type of heating system you have. Forced hot air is torture to guitars.

Maxer

If you have museum pieces or all high-end, I see your point. Me, I have 'em to play 'em. Using ductless air con/heating units in the house... newish stuff from Mitsubishi. humidity has been pretty rock solid and the fluctuations in heat quite minimal. Smoke-free house, too.

Trending Topics