Guitar Workshop Plus: New Campus and Early Bird Discounts

Discussion in 'Playing and Technique' started by aleclee, Dec 7, 2016.

1. aleclee

aleclee TGP Tech Wrangler Staff Member

I've been attending GWP since National Guitar Workshop shut down and find their workshops to be even better than the NGW ones in terms of focus and overall organization. They recently made a couple announcements. First, the Vancouver (more like Whistler) campus has moved to Seattle (the others are in San Diego, Toronto, and Nashville). Second, they're offering some sweet discounts and spiffs for early registration.

For details, see http://guitarworkshopplus.com/early-bird-registration-offer/

I'll be registering for the San Diego workshop. Much as I'd like to go hang with my buddies in Seattle, that week totally doesn't work for me from a schedule standpoint. :(

[​IMG]

2. smj

smj Member

I've taught a blues class the past couple of years in Toronto... It really is a great week for the students and faculty.

Last year, I got to sit down and enjoy the playing + q&a with Mike Stern and Matt Schofield... This past year it was Jennifer Batten and Victor Wooten.

It's great as a player and teacher interacting and hanging with the students and faculty all week long... Looking forward to next year!

Sean Meredith-Jones
    www.seanmeredithjones.com

aleclee likes this.