Guitars you are hunting for a while now?

metropolis_4

Gold Supporting Member
For me it's the Ernie Ball music man st. vincent model, nearly impossible to find used or new in Europe.

That one seems to be in a weird state right now. It seems like they discontinued the existing models, but they haven't released the new ones yet, so it's in this weird limbo right now where they aren't available anywhere.

GT1-Reach

That one seems to be in a weird state right now. It seems like they discontinued the existing models, but they haven't released the new ones yet, so it's in this weird limbo right now where they aren't available anywhere.
Yeah limbo hits it right in the spot I think.

I like the older models much more minus the nickel frets, I hope they continue the older version.

eigentone

Gold Supporting Member
Last year I decided to sell my AVRI62 Jaguar for an AV65 or vintage Jaguar. I finally found a worthy replacement last month. I haven't done a NGD because I am still awaiting the Mastery kit I ordered for it.

Up next is a hollowbody (I have a few possibilities) or 000.

Mr. Fuzzy&

There's a very specific James Tyler guitar in the barnyard finish. I played it about 6 or 7 years ago and it's the one that got away. I keep online searches going so I get a notification anytime one gets posted but I haven't found that specific one. One day.

On a related note if anyone has a barnyard finish Tyler you got at sound pure around 2016, please PM me. :D

digitaljackson

Jackson bengal tiger USA Soloist SL1 at a reasonable price, which I don't expect is going to happen anytime in the near future with used prices as high as they are now.

Trending Topics