Guitars you're fancying, but can't or won't get?.

pepedede

PDM35Pd.jpg
Kauer_SC_Orange_0003_7S0A0258.jpg

I very often go through cravings for a certain different guitar that I see. I am perfectly set and happy with what I have, but no harm in looking.

Lately a couple.

Kauer super chief. Looks fantastic, but no bigsby for me.

Jackson RR24. Ditto, looks fantastic, but no floyd for me.

frijoleghost

Silver Supporting Member
i have been trying to find a telecaster for weeks without luck :(
i want a lp junior, but if i can't crank it, whats the point?
i see lovely "unique" guitars fairly often and get a random urge, but i never pull the trigger
i'm moving back overseas and will only take one electric (the rest into storage) so i should just relax
i need that tele to take w me though!

pepedede

i have been trying to find a telecaster for weeks without luck :(
i want a lp junior, but if i can't crank it, whats the point?
i see lovely "unique" guitars fairly often and get a random urge, but i never pull the trigger
i'm moving back overseas and will only take one electric (the rest into storage) so i should just relax
i need that tele to take w me though!

I would never have thought there would be a telecaster shortage. Is it a specific one you're after?.

jogogonne

For me, there's guitars I can technically 'afford' but I don't think what it will bring will be worth the money. Mom raised a cheapskate.

That said, for me it would be a PRS 10 Top McCarty. Love those guitars. It is within the realm of possibility to own one, one day.

wcfre3mn7tkzkgraj1bz.jpg

The other guitar would actually be 'some jazz box' that costs upward of 6 to 10 thousand dollars. I won't get something like that until I reach the level of a good jazz pro player ... and that won't happen in this lifetime, so ... looks like I'm not getting one.

screamtone

Gold Supporting Member
Duesenberg - Never played one, but I've always been interested. As has been discussed here many times, the value vs. price ratio seems askew on these.

ES-175 - What would I do with one, really?

50's Gretsch 6119 - I almost pulled the trigger on a player grade specimen a few months back with the intent of adding a neck pickup. Glad I stopped myself.

I wish Reverb kept a archive of my saved searches that I eventually deleted from my feed so I could answer this question more accurately.

amper

Parker Fly Supreme (Flamed Maple body) and Artist (Sitka Spruce body). I love those guitars. I love everything about them. But, they cost a fortune when they come up for sale, and they cost a fortune when they were still in production, too.

I’d like a PRS CE22, but with the 24.5” scale length of the Santana III, and the piezo system of the P22T, and a plain mahogany body. The pickups should be Seymour Duncan Seth Lovers, wired in parallel, with three-way switching. I wonder how much money I’d have to give Paul to convince him to make it for me?

Trending Topics

Top Bottom