Guitarsystems drivetool?

TREV FLINT

Anyone tried one of these ? Looks like it is a blend of a Klon and a Red Llama. Looks interesting but how does it sound?

TREV FLINT

Just ordered one of these. I will make sure to share my thoughts on it once it has arrived and I've spent some time with it.

TREV FLINT

Yeah I sure did get the Drivetool and it's great!

It's working very well for me stacking into my Tim. It seems to add just enough mids to cut while still retaining transparency and not totally changing my base tone. It's no tubescreamer though because it does not add much compression or a ton of mids. It seems to add a little fuzz (not fizz, but fuzz like a cranked amp!) around the notes when digging in similar to how a good tube amp reacts to digging in. It also responds very well to the guitars vol by cleaning up when rolled down even when stacked into the Tim. There is not a ton of gain in this pedal but it does have a lot of volume on tap which is nice for boosting.

I was looking for a pedal that would stacked nicely into my Tim (because my Tim is almost always on) and kick it into medium to higher gain and this pedal does it beautifully.

oh yeah, the switch housing is super cool. It operates smoothly and has a large button that cant be missed!

I highly recommend this pedal to someone that is looking to boost there Tim/Timmy. It also works good boosting other boost pedals and even some fuzz pedals I tried.

This pedal does not get much attention here but I for one am happy that I found it.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom