Guns n Roses Live at the Troubadour 4/1/2016

Serenity

It kinda amazes me that anyone thought this was going to be bad.
Now i'm just hoping they can keep it together long enough to get over to the UK.

AuroraTide

So glad Axl sounds good! Now I hope they make it to Australia or somewhere this side of the globe!

How cool would t be if they've been filming a documentary about the whole reunion process

To me, no Izzy = No GnR. This said, I am glad that they are getting their act together, if indeed that is what they are doing.

clamflatslim

speaking as not much of a fan,i thought that was great.i wish the best for them.axls voice sound less screechy than back in the day.i like it.

Bobby D

might have to ring Saul up re: the Soldier Field show up here. I can't imagine going to one of those stadium shows and being in the crowd. it would trigger my people-o-phobia....lol. I would like to see them live again, but those stadium shows scare me. Just sit me on a roadcase on the side of the stage somewhere and I'll be ok....

glad to hear they are sounding good. Adler is probably in no shape to tour, unfortunately. He sure is a damn good drummer, fun one to jam with. Hope he gets it together someday....

Trending Topics