Sold Gustavsson Bluesmaster 59 Custom 2015 7.8 lbs! $11,499

http://www.capitalguitarsonline.com/Gustavsson-Bluesmaster-59-38515.html

Gustavsson_Bluesmaster_Custom_59_38515_V1.jpg

The Bluesmaster 59 is of course Johan's version of the venerable '59 LP and is among the best interpretations of this classic electric that you can find anywhere, at any price. The specs of this very special Bluesmaster include: a solid premium grade Spanish Cedar body with a highly figured Eastern Maple top, faded Dirty Lemon burst nitrocellulose finish and a total guitar weight of just 7.8 pounds; a 24.75" string scale Mahogany neck with extended tenon, a '59 C shape and depth measurements of .91" at the 1st fret and .99" at the 12th; a gorgeous Brazilian Rosewood fretboard with 12" radius and 1.685" bone nut; a Gustavsson adjustable wraparound bridge piece; and for electronics, Throbak SLE humbuckers with LP style controls and wiring.

Shane S

Charles, you always gets the cool stuff! If I was not waiting on a custom build from Johan right now (Yes, Johan is moving his shop, so my guitar has been delayed) this guitar would be MINE!

justin

Double Platinum Member
Mine! Mine! This will be my first JG. I've tried a few times to get one before. Glad they didn't pan out now as lemon is my favorite finish. Now the waiting begins.......is it Thursday yet.......

beorn

Be sure to post about it in the Small Luthiers section. Curious to know what you make of the cedar vs. mahogany angle on this one.

Shane S

Mine! Mine! This will be my first JG. I've tried a few times to get one before. Glad they didn't pan out now as lemon is my favorite finish. Now the waiting begins.......is it Thursday yet.......

Congratulations Justin! Let us know how it works out for you.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom