• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Gustavsson Bluesmaster SOUND FILES???

CharlieS

BTW, those clips are pretty representative of their tone. They don't have the a** of a good LP, but all of the complexity of an old Lester.

BTW, those clips are pretty representative of their tone. They don't have the a** of a good LP, but all of the complexity of an old Lester.
Yeah, don't have the thump, but they have that great dry, resonant, crackling with harmonics tone...that I've only heard from a vintage Lester until now. That's just amazing sounding. I could have gotten one early on for a song too. :bkw

miks

Sup blues/skydog, im glad you like the clips... Haha ill make a couple more using a room condenser so the oomph is captured... Those clips were done through a demeter iso with sm57. Pm me your email and ill send you some high res clips

narad

Silver Supporting Member
Those clips are great - a big motivation for me in hunting down an elmwood

matte

whose that on drums? sounds strangely familiar.
i'm doing the beats in the verses. marco minnemann kicks in in the choruses.

awesome tune too. there's a definite fripp influenced component to it (that i'm hearing anyways)... love it.
the compound melody guitar line in the breakdown sections is absolutely a nod to robert.

Trending Topics