Gut check on Egnater used pricing

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by blind radish, Feb 5, 2015.

1. blind radish

blind radish Supporting Member

Hey guys.

I've got an Egnater tweaker 15 = 2 1x12 cabs for sale on my local C-list for $545.

The setup is dead mint ....

I keep getting real lowball offers. Now I know there are bottom feeders, but is my asking price insane? ... I figured I could dicker down to $500

what say ye, brothers?

2. TheoDog

TheoDog Silver Supporting Member

$300 for the head is up there, but probably fair for the condition. $100 each for the cabs is what I would expect to see in a shop.
    If I were wanting to move it, I would be willing to take $250 for the head and each cab for $80 or $150 for the pair. I know, that is $100 less than what you are thinking, but you either want it gone or not.

It is a great amp, but not really on people's radar. When I sold my Tweaker 15 and cab to fund a Goodsell Super 17, I realized how much of a compromise the SS rectifier was.

3. blind radish

blind radish Supporting Member

You might be right Theo Dog

thanks for the gut check

4. GCDEF

GCDEF Supporting Member

Your price is on the higher side of decent. eBay has a head that sold for $269 and cabinets for around $100. There's also stuff that sold for more than that, but that may be what buyers are looking at. You have do better pricing the pieces individually and offering a package deal.