Guytron FV100. Wanna Hear Good Clips?

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by SlingerFinger, Oct 20, 2005.

1. Scott Peterson

Scott Peterson Staff Member

Moved to the proper section.

2. ttrog2000

ttrog2000 Member

What kind of pickups do you have in the Crook telecaster being used? What do you have the FV knobs set to for the telecaster clips?

Thanks.

3. Teleplayer

Teleplayer Silver Supporting Member

I remember playing around with one of the early Guytron 100s "back in the day". I never "got it" with that amp back then.

Still not real enamored of it. Nothing personal; just my humble opinion. YMMV.

4. brazenkaine

brazenkaine Member

you'll have to tune into to the Guytron sight as they'll have the settings up at some point. the new F/V is NOT like the old one. Check out the clips as you might update your idea of what's happening with their stuff now. the Crook tele has Voodoo pickups

5. Teleplayer

The Tele clips sounded quite muffled and almost 'stilted' to me. Couldn't tell if it was the amp or the recording. Again, just my opinion.

6. brazenkaine

brazenkaine Member

well, I was wearing stilts when I recorded it!

Funny that you chose those clips, which were Scott Henderson's and Bill Crook's (who makes the tele's form Brad Paisley) favs. Then again...different strokes. Everyone has their fancy for certain. Personally, I always feel out of sorts on the country stuff

Use it or loose it eh?

7. Teleplayer

:D