Gypsy Jazz video w/ my uncle on rhythm

Discussion in 'Member Video and Sound Clips' started by art420guitar, Jun 12, 2005.

1. art420guitar

art420guitar Member

this is from about 3 years ago, i finally got around to putting it on my hard drive. not sure of the quality of this but i can make a higher quality one later if anyone thinks its crap. my uncle and i did a few songs at an open mic gig. this isnt my usual style but i tried. guitar was a cheap no name my uncle had lying around, strings were all rusted haha.

www.theillchef.com/monkeyloveb.wmv

2. adamquek

adamquek Member

Cool video, cool chops, nice to see you doing somethign with your uncle :)

3. art420guitar

art420guitar Member

Thanks. It was cool to play with my uncle, he moved back east two days after this. This was my least favorite song out of the three we did but it turned out the best on video because I was aggravated all through the first two songs by three little kids playing pool on an old pool table that made an incredible amount of noise. So I wasn’t concentrating much for the other two tunes. You can still hear balls getting hit in this video every once in a while. I had a couple of flubs but I had just taught the rhythm part to my uncle the night before and it’s all improvised except for the main theme. Like I said, I tried at least.