Sold H-D Harmonic Design Z-90 loaded Strat Guard

Discussion in 'Everything Else Archive' started by Ol' T-Bone, May 14, 2015.

1. Ol' T-Bone

Ol' T-Bone Supporting Member

Old school Z-90s (humbucker size P-90) wound by Scott. Middle pickup is a Kent Armstrong hot single coil to provide quack.

• Master Volume & tone
    • 5-way switch provides 100% bridge, 100% neck, and increments in between
    • On/off switch for middle pickup
    • Bypass Cap

The bridge pup is in the "Fat Strat" / "Big Apple Strat" position, i.e. it's a bit further from the bridge than some other hum-equipped Fender models. (Sounds better there IMO, but requires slight routing on some bodies.)

Bridge pickup is North "RWRP" for hum-canceling with the neck or middle. All leads are uncut / full length and coiled up between the switch and the volume pot.

$175 shipped/PP ConUS only. I can easily rewire this to a straight 5-way operation. Also will part out the pups for $65 each ($15 for the Armstrong). The black Strat body is available, too. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2015
    Rod likes this.
  2. Rod

Rod Tone is Paramount Silver Supporting Member

Interested in any trades? And who made the body?

3. Ol' T-Bone

Ol' T-Bone Supporting Member

Not opposed to trades. Don't need anything but I can't hep myself... The body's an old one from WD, poly over alder, I guess. I had TV Jones Filtertrons in it long ago. (The H-D guard is just sitting on the body, but its pretty like that.) Have another in Surf Green. I could do the loaded body shipped for $300. Might make a Blackie or Gilmour-caster out of it for fun, though.