H&H Amps are back!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Rena Rune, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Rena Rune

Rena Rune Member

http://hhelectronics.com/products.php?range=Studio Lead&product=SL65

Won't lie, creaming myself over this a little at the moment. 1x12 combo, not too heavy, great feature set(FX Loop, 3 way tone switch, real spring reverb!!!).

Kind of boring design, but bleh.

Any more info? Price is the stickler here. However, if it actually nails the old H&H tone "but with improvements", I'd probably pay €300 for it. Hoping it turns out to be surprisingly affordable.

2. Porklash

Porklash Member

As a lover of HH amps I have a hard time believing it will sound like the old ones but I hope I'm wrong...

pEr

3. dunara

dunara Member

The VS Musician was OK, the IC100L rather good - hope this carries on the tradition. However it must be said - it looks very er, utilitarean.....

4. teemuk

teemuk Member

I'm not holding my breath. Reissuing the Scalar range and V800 looks pretty fun, so does the Queensberry idea of marrying a powered mixer to a combo cab but the Lead series (both guitar and bass) just strike me as cheap, no frills products without much of an idea except for introducing guitar and amps just because there must be such in product range. In the light of history of HH it just doesn't make me go wow. I wouldn't be surprised if those things were basically just rehoused Laney amps.

5. Rena Rune

Rena Rune Member

Aww. Depressing. The feature set is good though, so if the price isn't too bad, might be worth picking up? Kinda wish they made cabs, as they look pretty solid but aren't too heavy.

6. psychodave

psychodave Senior Member

I emailed them a few times months ago... I've yet to get a response.