• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

h&k TRILOGY

-BOOGIE_MAN-

Anyone own or try this amp?
I really like the triamp but the price is so expensive!! even the second hand one still above AU$3K.
Tried this amp a while ago, it has that glassy feel to the clean setting and smooth gain on the lead channel.
Wanna know your opinions on this, since (i think) none of this model has been discussed here in the forum.
Please share your opinions ?
Cheers

Last edited:

MartinC

Not too much talk or praise for H&K amps on TGP.

I'm thoroughly impressed with my Statesman.

Never tried a Trilogy.

Have you considered a Duotone ... still pricey, but less than a triamp. I have tried a Duotone combo, many times ... and almost bought one. A very impressive amp ... but a shade too modern sounding for me. Beautiful cleans ... the most sustain I've ever experienced from a clean channel ... with a Strat and a dash of the amp's reverb you could get lost in it for hours. Very articulate amp on both channels. Built in solo volume boost feature. Boost on the OD channel.

Just a thought.

Good luck!

-BOOGIE_MAN-

I've never tried duotone. It costs around AU$4K for a new one.

Tried warp-t, it is a simple yet brutal amp! but I need more channels so I bought mesa/boogie single recto instead.

Now, I really wanna find a good sound clip or vdo clip that shows the clean to metal sound out of the trilogy. If any of you have got them, that'd be awesome!!!

andyauto

Anyone own or try this amp?
I really like the triamp but the price is so expensive!! even the second hand one still above AU$3K.
Tried this amp a while ago, it has that glassy feel to the clean setting and smooth gain on the lead channel.
Wanna know your opinions on this, since (i think) none of this model has been discussed here in the forum.
Please share your opinions ?
Cheers
Got an older triamp & I haven't looked back since! Now I want a duotone for smaller venues.

andyauto

Yes they are stupid expensive, but you get what you pay for. It helps that I am 99.9% of german decent...but hey ..nobodys perfect! Love the **** out of my triamp & it will go in my coffin when I die. "serious"

Trending Topics