Hall of Fane - some Blackface Deluxe!

kirk95

Jazz Lines You Can Use in the Blues
[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/davidhenderson/hall-of-fane[/SOUNDCLOUD]

This started as a jam track, then morphed into an overly complicated Steely Dan-ish thing and then simplified down into this R&B vibey thing. The drums remind me of the "Little Miss Heartbreaker" beat. Who remembers that tune??

We be a mashing and a morphing. Hope you like it!! :)

The Hall of Fane..... featuring: 63 Strat --> 65 Deluxe Reverb --> 1x12 Fane --> API Pre --> Metric Halo -->Ableton..... and no pedals.....but lots of plugins!!

Last edited:

boblazz

Silver Supporting Member
like allen said, nice groove. also, you know how to get some good sounds from your strat and nice lines too!

kirk95

Love that groove Dave. I would love to jam over that track!
Thanks althrax.... if I get some time, maybe I can run a backing version for you.

That sounds really nice.
I like that!
Thanks JParry335!

like allen said, nice groove. also, you know how to get some good sounds from your strat and nice lines too!
Thanks boblazz! My 63 Strat has the coolest vibe going!!! Love that guitar!

journo

Hi Dave,

Very interesting track. That's one of the "stringiest" Strats I've heard.

Cheers,

Mats N

pinner

Silver Supporting Member
Sweet pure tone. Like the all most trancey backing. What plugin for the rhythm part. Col feel overall. Always a great listen.

soundchaser59

Thank You Great Spirit!
Gold Supporting Member
Superb. Love the tone and the feel and the legato movement of your solo lines. Some subtle polish!

kirk95

Sweet pure tone. Like the all most trancey backing. What plugin for the rhythm part. Col feel overall. Always a great listen.
Thanks Steve...

That's...
1> wah wah strat panned left
2> vibrato strat panned right
3> 2 chorused Fender Roads tracks panned left and right
4> Waves Center taking out the some of the middle of all 4 of these

These 4 tracks are not always in together. I use the layering to build and reduce dynamics and intensity....