• TGP is giving away a Strat, Tele, and Jazzmaster. Click Here for full details.
    Click Here to upgrade your account and enter today!

Sold Hamer Cruise Bass - Aquamarine Blue 1995

Kashmir Oceania

Silver Supporting Member
The Hamer Cruise Bass is the ultimate in Jazz Basses. Seymour Duncan pickups provide a high quality traditional tone we've all come to know and love. But the 2TEK bridge is what really sets this bass apart. This bass has the clearest tone I've ever heard - articulate, punchy, girthy, and bell-like all wrapped up in one. It's as if this bass has the traditional Jazz tone but more in every regard. That also lends this bass to being excessively easy to dial in. All electronics and hardware are 100% stock. The whole is more important than the sum of the parts, and the parts in this bass are of the highest quality - Schaller, 2Tek, Seymour Duncan.

The wear on the bass is only on the sides, I've done my best to photograph it. There are a few spots where the colored clear is missing, the metallic base coat is still present. None of the wear goes through to the wood. All hardware and electronics are fully functional. If you're looking for a Jazz bass but want more than just a Jazz bass. You need look no further.

Included with the bass is a Fender Jazz Bass soft case. I'm a guitarist primarily and don't need such a nice bass, someone else could appreciate this bass a lot more than I can.

$795 pp/shipped - being totally forthright I'm looking to take home $700 after fees and shipping, any offer that accommodates that figure I'll likely accept. If you're outside the US I'm willing to ship internationally, simply pm me and we'll figure out shipping rates. Thanks for looking!

1.jpg 2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Kashmir Oceania

Silver Supporting Member
These are some of the best J type basses ever made, I've owned several and they are extremely realiable and sound / play great. GLWTS
I second this.

I have a white 5-string with the 2Tek.
They have a great assymetrical neck shape.
That's why I bought this one! It has a ton(e) going for it. There was a five string as well that was an absolute monster through a 2x15" on the low B. Unfortunately I'm not nearly the bass player to do it justice. Thank you for the well wishes for the sale!

Trending Topics