Hamer USA Monaco Elite Ultimate Flame Aztec Gold '07 SOLD!!! CONGRATS JOE!

Discussion in 'Guitar Emporium Archive' started by gtrdaddy, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gtrdaddy

gtrdaddy Supporting Member

Yet one more from my personal collection, this 2007 Hamer Monaco Elite Ultimate Flame is just beautiful. It is absolutely mint. Not a spec, scratch, ding nor dent anywhere. The guitar is loaded with FRALIN PURE PAF PICKUPS in ZEBRA! Pure PAF Neck and Pure PAF Bridge! It also has the killer original Hamer electronics they are known for. This is an amazing sounding guitar and very hard to come by in this condition. Hand crafted by Hamer USA, the ORIGINAL boutique guitar builder, who many consider one of the best American guitar companies ever. It comes with the original Hamer hard shell case, and will be shipped in factory box and packaging.

The neck shape is what Hamer calls its 'Vintage-Carve.' It is beefier than a 1960 LP carve, but not near as fat as a '59. They are SUPER comfortable. I can only weigh it on my bathroom scale which only displays whole numbers. Half the time it weighed in at 8lbs, the other half 9lbs; therefore I would deduce the weight to be approximately 8.5lbs.

For Payment, I take Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, and Square payments (I can arrange for you to pay through our website at AxEffects.com, or I can invoice you through PayPal or Square, via email). I will take personal checks and certified bank cashiers checks; however the guitar will not ship for a period of three weeks from date of receipt of check (enough time for bank to verify funds and authenticity of checks and cashiers checks). If paid with Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal, the guitar will ship within two business days. It will ship UPS Ground or FedEx Ground Adult Signature Required.

$1690 Shipped
    $1600 Picked Up in central VA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
  2. clmazza

clmazza Supporting Member

Killer guitar! I sold a gold top monaco elite and regretted it ever since....

3. gtrdaddy

Thanks clmazza! I don't really want to part with these two guitars I've just listed, but the tax man cometh... :-(

4. pcbb

pcbb Member

dang, wish i had the funds for this awesome guitar :dude

5. jeffbelch

jeffbelch Member

I've owned a couple of Monaco Elites over the years...GREAT guitars! Fit and finish is second to none.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. gtrdaddy

Yes Jeff, they are indeed great guitfiddles! Bump.

7. gtrdaddy

SOLD!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.