• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Happy Birthday David Gilmour!!

5E3

Happy birthday David. If you are reading this, PM me so I can invite you over for a jam :D

Butterfly

Platinum Supporting Member
I am currently going through a David Gilmour phase--can't get enough of the guy.
Good for him he seems healthy and happy. Go Dave!

Lance

Gold Supporting Member
I am currently going through a David Gilmour phase--can't get enough of the guy.
Good for him he seems healthy and happy. Go Dave!
You're not alone! I even set up a Gilmour karaoke station in my jam room. I dl'd the backing tracks from Gilmourish.com, and run 'em through the mixer. Add in a strat>Lexicon>Ethos TLE using the direct spkr simulator out. Then a vocal mic with effects through the mixer from a Digitech GSP2101, and voila! AND, I can use headphones...even at 7:00 Sunday morning. It's great fun, mates!

Cheers, David.
May you have many, many more!!!

markom89

Didn't know DG was on TGP :rolleyes:
Just goes to show that you really don't know who's who on the intraweb!
Here's to you, DG! One of the top 3 reasons I picked up the guitar.

bbarnard

Currently learning the solo for On the Turning Away. Wish he'd just teach it to me.:D

Happy Birthday to someone older than me.

Caribou

Gold Supporting Member
Dave has always been my favorite guitarist. My three year-old son rocks out to Dave's giant tele solo on "Fat Old Sun" from the Royal Albert Hall concert. He's got the guitar face down; makes me so proud :)

franksguitar

I've been a David Gilmour fan since he first joined Pink Floyd with such massive soaring tone and I've seen them in 67 with Sid. And 3 times with Gilmour including Dark Side and Division Bell. Gilmour is leagues beyond.

Trending Topics