Happy Birthday David Gilmour!!

mikeratan00

Age 63
7.jpg

Last edited:

5E3

Happy birthday David. If you are reading this, PM me so I can invite you over for a jam :D

183426294_68acddc39f_o.jpg

Butterfly

Silver Supporting Member
I am currently going through a David Gilmour phase--can't get enough of the guy.
Good for him he seems healthy and happy. Go Dave!

Lance

I am currently going through a David Gilmour phase--can't get enough of the guy.
Good for him he seems healthy and happy. Go Dave!

You're not alone! I even set up a Gilmour karaoke station in my jam room. I dl'd the backing tracks from Gilmourish.com, and run 'em through the mixer. Add in a strat>Lexicon>Ethos TLE using the direct spkr simulator out. Then a vocal mic with effects through the mixer from a Digitech GSP2101, and voila! AND, I can use headphones...even at 7:00 Sunday morning. It's great fun, mates!

Cheers, David.
May you have many, many more!!!

markom89

Didn't know DG was on TGP :rolleyes:
Just goes to show that you really don't know who's who on the intraweb!
Here's to you, DG! One of the top 3 reasons I picked up the guitar.

bbarnard

Currently learning the solo for On the Turning Away. Wish he'd just teach it to me.:D

Happy Birthday to someone older than me.

Caribou

Dave has always been my favorite guitarist. My three year-old son rocks out to Dave's giant tele solo on "Fat Old Sun" from the Royal Albert Hall concert. He's got the guitar face down; makes me so proud :)

franksguitar

I've been a David Gilmour fan since he first joined Pink Floyd with such massive soaring tone and I've seen them in 67 with Sid. And 3 times with Gilmour including Dark Side and Division Bell. Gilmour is leagues beyond.

Trending Topics

Top Bottom