Happy Holiday's to all my fellow GP'rs!(a little cheer inside)

I want to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season, and to share some personal musical holiday cheer.
http://www.duffyking.net/music.html

This is from my CD "Solo Guitar Christmas", which was going to be my first release on the Mel Bay records label, but things have gone somewhat askew with that deal, so I have it out on my own. If I was rich, I would send each and every one of you a copy, but alas I am not. If you like what you hear, it is availible on my website http://www.duffyking.net/products.html as well as CDbaby(link on my site).

The recording was made with various guitars into an Egnater IE4 pre-direct to the board. Mastered with stereo delay w/a little mod for spread, and some reverb. Somewhat improvised arrangments, with some performed in "free time"(which I love.)

Peace all,
Duffy King

P

paulbonfiglio

Great playing, great sound! What kind of guitar did you use?

bluesdoc

Gold Supporting Member
Platinum Supporting Member
Beautiful, Duffy. Sign me up! And back at everyone for a great Thanksgiving et al :)

jon

DonW

Velocity Town Angel
Double Platinum Member
Thanks Duffy! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and yours.

Thanks all. Arranging and playing the good ole holiday classics for solo guitar, is really enjoyable. They are just such great songs.

Paul, the guitar on that song is a Gibson ES175 w/flatwounds.

Peace,
Duffy

Originally posted by bluesdoc
Beautiful, Duffy. Sign me up! :)

jon
Hey Jon,

Thanks for buying the CD, you "broke the cherry" on my new website. Just got it up on Tues., was not sure how the shopping cart would work.
I will get it out in the mail to you today.

Peace,
Duffy

L5player

Most excellent! Great chord voicings!!!!! Getting me in the spirit. :)

Thanks and a great holiday to you.

Jim

Tag

Platinum Supporting Member
Hey Duff!
GREAT playing and arangement! I LOVED it! A few of the lines actually reminded me a bit of Kevin Eubanks type feel. KILLER!
Thanks for posting.

bigroy

Very, very nice! I was wondering why I kept that $15.00 balance on my paypal account. Now I know why...I sent $12.99 to you for a copy of your CD.

Happy Holidays!

Thanks for the props guys. Bigroy, thanks so much for buying the CD, hope it adds some nice holiday spirit in your season. I will get it out to you first thing tomorrow.(of course the fact that I usually get up just shy of the "crack of noon", that is a reletive statment:D).

Peace,
Duffy

Trending Topics