• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Happy NGD to me (technically NESBHRGYD)...

baimun

Happy New Ebay Sniped but Haven't Received Guitar Yet Day! :D

I had been browsing around for parts, and I usually look for rosewood Warmoth necks, Duncan Pickups, Oil finished bodies... etc.

I stumbled across this and thought "GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY... Did someone build this and put it on ebay just for me????"

Unfinished Rosewood Neck
Tru-Oil finished Mahogany Body
Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound single in neck, Duncan Brobucker in bridge
Gotoh locking tuners
Gotoh vintage bridge
SKB case

I'm blown away... almost as if I had picked out the parts, built it, then jumped back in a time machine and gave it to myself...

It's fate... destiny... and I won it. I'm so incredibly geeked, it's not even funny. :RoCkIn

baimun

I guess nobody loves my ugly duckling except me... that's okay. I'm a sucker for tonewoods and slick rosewood necks... quilted tops do nothing for me. :p

Trending Topics