• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Happy To Be Here (NYC)

Dcountry13

Hey guys,
Joined a month and a half ago and have been lurking. Cool people here and a diverse bunch of threads/forums.

I am from NYC. Been playing for 20+ years. Still gig as much as my wife, 2 year-old son and job allow me.

Play mostly Teles and recently bought a few Agile LPs. I am one of the few guys who enjoy SS amps over Tube amps more often than not! Probably because of my love of effects..................

I own probably around 200 pedals. Boutique, vintage, cheapies. It doesn't matter I love them all. I also have built over 60 pedals in the last year and 2 months. I am a major contributor over at BYOC (or so I think I am;)).

Hope to get to know you guys, get some info/help from you, give some help/info to you and just enjoy the forums.

Later,
Dcountry13 (Rob)

aram

Welcome to another NYC forumite!!!!

If you're ever selling any pedals shoot me a PM first!

:)

Hey Dcountry,
Well, I'm pretty new myself but I had to say hi...
I worked in Sheephead bay once, I blew up some stuff so ocean liners could navagate the channel... That was along time ago...
Have fun ,
D

Trending Topics