Hard Case For Trailer Trash Pedal Board

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by Tanner Vix, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Tanner Vix

Tanner Vix Member

I've been talking to Rooster at Trailer Trash and am looking at his 30x18 Rock Star board. I would prefer to have a hard case, instead of the soft case that is supplied, that I can transport the board and take the board out of at gig time. I would like something that isn't going to cost me $400-$500 but is of more quality than the cheap Rondo Music case I have now. I don't need ATA quality but need something hard enough to stack and to move in and out of the truck box. Any suggestions or sites?

P.S. Rooster at Trailer Trash is the man if you need a board!

2. albuht813

albuht813 Member

nycpedalboards.com

Mike has awesome customer service and great products...custom and various product lines.

3. dramaticrunner

dramaticrunner Member

try tmcases.com
    great prices and built like TANKS

4. CBeeper

CBeeper Supporting Member

The TT website states they can supply an ATA case for your board. Did you ask Rooster if one was available?

5. Tanner Vix

Tanner Vix Member

The TT hard cases are $400 minimum according to Rooster.

6. CBeeper

CBeeper Supporting Member

Damn!!! I got it.

7. Play by Tone

Play by Tone Member

Tanner,

Is there a way to order custom configs from them without paying the retail prices? I like their stuff, but honestly, your paying on the high end of the scale for what they are, there is no disputing that. (Note that I have no problem with that either)

I'm like you, would rather a hard case too, but already assumed they were pricey too.

8. Tanner Vix

Tanner Vix Member

Are you referring to paying high end of the scale for TT pedal boards or the cases?

9. Play by Tone

Play by Tone Member

TT pedalboards. $400 sounds like a normal price for a HD case, but not all of us need something that HD.

10. solo-act

solo-act Member

11. Play by Tone

Play by Tone Member

I couldn't use that but yea, I've seen crappy solutions that go for more than $89.

12. Jemlite

Jemlite Member

I had a case custom made for my board at Rock Hard Roadcases in Oregon. Ran about $250, exactly to my specs. Awesome heavy duty case, thick padding, recessed latches, and hook/hinges on back side to just pop the lid off.

I've got some nice pedals, and load them around a couple times a week. I figured for the cost of just one freakin pedal, I could stop worrying about thrashing them, as well as make setup/teardown easier. I'm way happy.