• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Hard to Refuse Cheap Cab Deals

garret

Like many of you guys, always at CL as you never know what might pop up for cheap.

Didn't need it but for $60 why the hell not? Tolex is rough but he even threw in a 3 foot Monster speaker cable. The speakers are a bit treble-y but not bad sounding for what it is. Solidly built cab out of birch plywood.

Will replace the tolex and at least two of the speakers.

What have you found on the cheap from CL?

Last edited:
I have one of those. Has Celestion G12-75T's in it. A surprisingly solid cabinet. It was a throw in on a head I bought off CL a few years ago. Pretty decent sounding, actually...

Whiskeyrebel

Silver Supporting Member
Two empty TL606 cabinets similar to Mesa Thiele slot-vented boxes, $50 for the pair. They fit my EVM15L drivers perfectly.

Last edited:

outlawten5

I bought 2 Crate 4x12 cabs at a pawnshop for $125.00 They both are loaded with Celestion Seventy-80 speakers. Very well built and they were brand new. Still had tags hanging on them

Gridlock

A mint Egnater Rebel 112x cab with a Celestion Elite 80 speaker 5 miles from my home for $75.00.
It really improves the tone of my Marshall Class5 combo.

stratpaulguy86

Silver Supporting Member
I scored an early '80s JCM 800 4x12 loaded with the original celestion G12-65s in it for $300.

tucsonsound

When Randall blew out their MTS line I got an American made R412CB75 cab with their speaker emulated outputs and four G12T-75s for $220 shipped from MF, and a RV112GBBH with one Greenback for $155 shipped from Amazon.

Trending Topics