• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Has anyone actually finished there pedalboard? ie. No GAS...

coolhand78

Just curious to know if anyone here is actually done with their pedalboard? Such that they don't have GAS for anything... If so post some pics...

I'm always saying that i'm almost done but never quite get there... Right now i'm thinking that all i need is an echoplex ep3, timmy and i wanna trade my diamond memory land 1 for a 2. I also wanna get evidence lyric cables for my main cables... Then i reckon i could be done... I'm really hoping that that will be it... We'll see...

rust1975

That'd be like asking a painter if he's finished painting. There's always more sounds to discover.

That said, I've given up. I'm just not a pedalboard kinda guy. Give me a great fuzz and I'm good.

...I know. I said I was done with my board but then became obsessed with cables. I just got a mogami platinum 10' for guitar to board. I think I will also get a zaolla silverline to go from board to amp. THEN in am done. yeah, right.

NBarnes21

I finished this so I'd be done with GAS for the unforeseeable future, my wife and I are buying a house and the wallet is on lockdown till we get used to our new budget.

Greiginoz

I think it depends on what type of band your playing in. I find that every time a new band starts you look at your collection and extract the best pedals for the job and if your missing a piece of the jigsaw you GAS it.

dstinkyb

I have the second pedal power mounted underneath now but I'm not even close to done. I'm getting rid of the Boss CE-5 and probably going to get a bi-chorus plus who knows what other drives I'm going to try out.

Waxhead

I have no pedal gas left. Got everything I want on my current board.
Have a Fulltone Mosfet 2, a DD-6, CE-2, Metal Muff and Turbo Tuner also.
With a good versatile tube amp like a Mesa 5:50, or Egnater Rebel 20, I just don't need anything else for the varied type of music I play.

mad dog

Silver Supporting Member
Curiosity always remains, but my small board has pedals on it that completely satisfy. Not many in total: TIM, retrosonic delay, CB semaphore, Red Witch Empress chorus (which may actually come off at some point), Van Amps Sole Mate. This board is self contained if I choose to use it that way. But often don't. I just as often plug it into a larger outboard reverb unit and or Roland Space Echo RE-201. When I actually listen to this stuff, GAS seems beside the point. It all sounds so good, I'd just be kidding myself.

My indifference to most OD choices keeps GAS down. You can easily go broke tasting OD pedals, but clean boost does it for me.

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
i'm oh so close. one thing in the shop, the other thing being made - when both are on the board i am DONE.

rusty

I own a guitar & I'm 3° from Kevin Bacon
Silver Supporting Member
not a ton of fx for me, but i've been with this setup for quite a while...it would take something radically new and amazing for me to change her up...

Bergle

I feel like I'm getting close. Either I'll be done soon or four or five things are about to be released that will send me free-falling back to square one. We'll see after my Dyna Comp comes in and I throw a Trem on the board.

thetangmang

I'm not done, but after getting my Zen, I'm probably going to be downsizing my board. Then I'll be done.

I like to keep my board minimalist esp since I'm about to pull the trigger on another amp.

BobboVisMe

Just curious to know if anyone here is actually done with their pedalboard? Such that they don't have GAS for anything... If so post some pics...

I'm always saying that i'm almost done but never quite get there... Right now i'm thinking that all i need is an echoplex ep3, timmy and i wanna trade my diamond memory land 1 for a 2. I also wanna get evidence lyric cables for my main cables... Then i reckon i could be done... I'm really hoping that that will be it... We'll see...

I had my perfect board ... But had to liquidate most of it during hard times !!! :cry:

My GasLess board ...

My board in rebuilding stages ...

lawl Dave

I don't really have the income to support always adding onto a pedalboard, so as long as I have a versatile dirt box and the reverb and trem circuits on my amp, I'm good. I still GAS, but I don't feel the need to compulsively order pedals to add into my rotation.

erksin

I'm finished for the foreseeable future. No GAS, have all my bases covered, and I have what I consider to be the best of the best on my board.

Dog Boy

i don't think I'm done but oddly i haven't bought a new pedal in about a year. Before that I'd buy or trade a new pedal or two every month at least. I've got a couple of great fuzz's, a few great ODs, some great modulation and delay. I'm pretty happy w/ my tone!

Trending Topics