Has Anyone Bought from this site ?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by llll, May 10, 2015.

1. llll

llll Member

Hi

Sorry if this is the wrong section to post.

I want to buy a guitar from this site http://www.niconico-guitars.com/new/ in japan and was wondering if anyone else has bought anything from them ?

kind regards

Dave

2. bender

bender Member

I was chatting with my guitar tech the other day about this shop. Well, he mentioned it. I believe it is known as one of the go to places for Japanese Fenders.

In Australia (where I live), it is much cheaper to try and get Japanese Fenders in versus the American ones. This is one of the better known sites from what I know (which is not much).

That said, I have never bought from them.

EDIT: 2004-06 Japanese Mustang is very cheap there--if you imported it here, you'd probably make a few hundred off of it.

Best,

Bender

3. frankencat

frankencat Guitarded Gold Supporting Member

I don't know about these guys but I just bought an Edwards LP from Guitar Planet vie Rakuten.com and they were great. Tokyo to Tampa in 3 days. :)

4. davebc

davebc Member

Where are you located?

5. skhan007

skhan007 Supporting Member

Yes, two of my fellow collector friends have bought from Nico Nico. I have one guitar that I bought off my friend, who got it new at Nico Nico. I've heard nothing but excellent things about the experiences.

6. llll

llll Member

cheers guys, I live in the UK and I've seen a couple of fender masterbuilt strats i like the look of and was wondering if it was cool to buy from as they ship worldwide. They also sell on reverb.com

cheers

Dave