Has anyone built an OLC Pedal.

FloridaSam

There was a thread yesterday about an English Channel build. Search "English Channel"

I have an English Channel bult by OLC and its very well made. Sounds great too, well worth the money.

screamingduck

Platinum Supporting Member
I'm thinking of taking a night class or something like that in basic electronics as I am quite interested in the OLC/Runoffgroove pedals and designs. The prices of the kits are very reasonable and if I had the skills and knowhow to put some of these kits together, I think they would be alot of fun to play around with. Having to pay for someone to put them together starts to make them look less affordable though, so I either need to get some Napolean Dynamite soldering "skills" or else just keep wondering what they would sound like through my rig.:RoCkIn

scott1568

I just built the English Channel this weekend.A great sounding pedal when your done.

Be patient. Five pots to wire plus 4 internal trimpots with all the other circuitry. Go Slow, be patient, triple check.

steelplayer

I built the Umble not too long ago. It definitely takes a little patience, but imho, it's well, well worth it. I had the Umble up for sale on the emporium recently, but just played around with over the last day or two and decided it's going back into my rig. :dude

LarryW

Trending Topics