Has anyone ever heard anything about amt electronics

Discussion in 'Effects, Pedals, Strings & Things' started by jfiedler26, Jan 23, 2012.

1. jfiedler26

jfiedler26 Member

I was watching a burgs demo of these pedals - AMT Electronics Drive pedals

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ropQY1n4zW8

And I was curious to see if anyone hear has tried them out? They aren't the most aesthetically pleasing looking things, but they are all priced under $130 new.
    I need a higher gain pedal since I sold my bogner XTC and went to an AC30 but I can't decide on what to get. These seem like they sound pretty good, but can't find ANY info on them at all.

2. jfiedler26

jfiedler26 Member

3. jkokura

jkokura Member

They're russian, so that's likely why. Check out their website for some history and info, and you'll get a good picture of what they're like. http://www.amtelectronics.com/

Thing about overseas pedals is that unless a major retailer carries them they don't really get played a whole lot over here in NA.

Jacob

4. forum_crawler

forum_crawler Member

They make good sounding pedals, but if you want a north american builder, consider the amptweaker tight metal.

5. jfiedler26

jfiedler26 Member

The main reason I ask, is because the joyo pedals get alot of coverage, and even though these are a bit more, they get ZERO.

Thanks for that suggestion on the amptweaker... I'll check it out.
    Still hoping someone else here has at least tried them out