• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Has anyone here bought gear they didn't actually need?

ChaseTMP

Iron Ether Frantabit, Analogman Chorus, Eventide Space...ummm..., I guess all of it.

shredtrash

Gold Supporting Member
I always tell my wife I NEED a particular piece of gear. She never believes me though!

Last edited:

Frosted Glass

You could argue I didnt need any of my pedals. I did recently pick up a old fulltone octafuzz - first effect I've ever bought where I wasn't sure I'd be able to integrate it into my sound.

JTL

Engagement ring.

That's $4500 worth of gear wrapped around her finger. :dunno

Jahn

Listens to Johnny Marr, plays like John Denver
Silver Supporting Member
everything in my sig except one acoustic of your choice is TOTALLY FLUFF GEAR.

stevieboy

Clouds yell at me
Gold Supporting Member
In the immortal words of 20th century philosopher Don Covay, it's better to have and don't need, than need and don't have!

dougb415

I bought a Mustang III amp last year because I wanted an all-in-one unit that didn't need pedals. Then all I wanted was a boost pedal. That's it. Then I wanted an envelope filter. Then then, then...