Has anyone received any parts from BillM lately?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs' started by Ognagol, Apr 2, 2015.

1. Ognagol

Ognagol Member

I know he's been having health issues and his Blues Jr. site clearly states that he's suspended new orders and has hired help to fulfill existing orders. Just curious if anyone has recently had any parts orders fulfilled by him this year? It would have to be from an order placed prior to mid November 2014 while the store was still open.

I haven't seen any posts in awhile on this topic so I'm curious if I've missed a memo somewhere along the line.

2. DeaconBlues

DeaconBlues Member

Bill has never really ever gotten in a hurry fulfilling orders. I suppose he is swamped with orders, though. Being sick hasn't helped that situation any.

3. mikiedreb

mikiedreb Member

I placed and order last August and haven't heard a word....

4. Ognagol

Ognagol Member

The parts order I submitted was in late October, so you are clearly ahead of me on the list.

5. nicolasrivera

nicolasrivera Silver Supporting Member

Dealing with brain cancer is something that takes a lot of time, be patience or ask for your money back as he has clearly stated in his site.

6. DeaconBlues

DeaconBlues Member

7. Ognagol

Ognagol Member

Actually Mikiedreb already answered the question perfectly. I'm aware of the refund policy however the intent of my question was to try to interpolate the speed of the fulfillment of the backlog based on available evidence.

I appreciate Billm's thought leadership on the subject of the Blues Jr. amp as well as his willingness to share that information. I would like to continue to support his business especially if it helps him financially post-recovery. Cancelling an order wouldn't necessarily support that goal and certainly wasn't the goal of my original question.

8. elicxirmixer

elicxirmixer Member

I ordered the presence control and standby switch sometime late October, and then sort of forgot about it. Sure enough, they were in the mailbox last night when I got home. I don't know if that means Bill's condition is any better, but someone is still filling the orders.

I hope all is well with Bill.

9. Ognagol

Ognagol Member

I just received a basic mod kit and a standby switch yesterday as well. Good to see some others are also receiving their orders. I echo your sentiments on Bill.

10. mikiedreb

mikiedreb Member

I received my order place back last October as well....Best wishes to Bill and his crew...appears they are back on it !!!!!