• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Has anyone tried the Eminence/Alessandro 10" speaker?

55hz

I haven't heard much about this one....

Actually, I haven't heard much about the 12 either...

Anyone?

TDJMB

Platinum Supporting Member
The 4-watt Alessandro Runt. This is the only 10" speaker I've spent any time with so I can't comment other than to say it doesn't have the warmth or mids of a 12" but no surprise there. For recording, I expect to use it to inject a little grit along with the 12". There are videos of Derek Trucks using a Runt.

And a 335 sounds glorious through the Runt.

Emiel

I like the fact that it is only 20 watts, could make for a more dynamic response than say the Copperhead which is 75 watts. I like the Copperhead in my Princeton Reverb but I have always wondered what the original CTS and Jensen C10N sounded like.

I asked Eminence's Technical Support for a comparison between the Copperhead and the GA10-SC64 and this is what he replied.

The GA10-SC64 has a lot of similarities to the Copperhead, but warmer and smoother in the upper-mids and highs and fatter and more full and defined in the lower-mids and lows.

Trending Topics