Has anyone tried the new Boss RT-20 Leslie Sim?

rjmmusic

Platinum Supporting Member
I don't think they're out yet. I'm going to try one as soon as I can find one.

teestone

Mostly Regular Member
Gold Supporting Member
I don't think they're available until October. I'll also be trying one ASAP. The demo on the Roland webpage sounds remarkable. Very excited about this new product!!!

Ed Rembold

I just listened to the sample, and thought- Wow!

That sounds almost like a Hammond and a Leslie, Could that be Roland's intent? (in other words- not a guitar through a Leslie).

My hat's off to them though.

Ed R.

El Jimbo

If it's the same clip I saw with that blonde headed goose...

...that organ effect is coming from his Roland 'amp' via his Roland 'GK (?) pickup'. That's not the RT-20's effect. Very poor, uninformative demo IMHO.

Doesn't mean that this pedal isn't very good though, but I wouldn't place too much in that demo is all.

Leonardo

Originally posted by El Jimbo
...that organ effect is coming from his Roland 'amp' via his Roland 'GK (?) pickup'. That's not the RT-20's effect. Very poor, uninformative demo IMHO.
Agreed. I'm much more impressed with the organ effect than the RT20... :eek:

jcshirke

Silver Supporting Member
Due 11/7, I think. Same day the Line 6 Rotomachine is due in stores. Coincidence??

Jeff

LilSteve

The Boss rep at the Arlington show said they should hit mid Nov and that "its perfect for Keyboard players"

That statement made me not want one...will have to see 1st hand to compare

drolling

Yeah, just go back to that so-called 'demo' and listen to the last part again. After he turns off the organ patch on his synth. Not very impressive- I'll be sticking w/my old G-4 & my RPM-1.

The Rotomachine does sound intriguing, but every piece of Line6 gear I've had has irreparablely brocken.

Trending Topics