1. The target date for the upgrade is **TOMORROW** Tuesday, August 11, 2020. We expect a few hours of downtime during that process. We will post on Twitter and Facebook to keep everyone updated on the progress.

Has anyone whos installed a number of electrosockets noticed this?

Discussion in 'Guitars in General' started by dazco, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Salfordlad

Salfordlad Member

The River Irwell when I was a lad was a disgusting polluted mess and the only fish I saw in it were floating on the top dead as doornails... I laugh at people today who talk about pollution, they have no idea what it was like in Lancashire back then.

2. stratamania

stratamania Member

Indeed but it has cleaned up a lot. It even has brown trout in some parts. I heard at one time it changed colour every 1/2 mile or so due to waste from dye factories.

3. eclecticsynergy

eclecticsynergy Member

Dazco, I really dig those white knobs - is the black stripe rubber for better grippability? And where'd you get 'em, please?

4. dazco

dazco Member

That's not mine, they're just pics i found on google images to show what i was trying to describe. But if you like that idea you could probably use O rings.

eclecticsynergy likes this.
  5. OotMagroot

OotMagroot Supporting Member

Oh smap!

6. OotMagroot

OotMagroot Supporting Member

I wonder if you could find a slightly larger washer to place between the socket and the hole.