Has the Hughes & Kettner Rotosphere been discontinued?

I went to some on-line stores to check out current prices and it seems they are unavailable everywhere I've looked. Did a search on this forum and didn't find anything. If so, when did this happen and why? It was at one time a "must have". Is that no longer the case? Thanks for any info.

groovington

I read somehwere here recently that they had been discontinued. Just can't remember the exact reason, or when it happened. I really like mine, but don't use it that often. Kinda makes me think that if the prices get high enough for used, I'd probably sell mine.

R.C.Moran

Gold Supporting Member
I forget when it happened, but I thought they had been discontinued for some time.

MrFuzzTone

It has been over a year ago since that happened. I asked a rep at NAMM. Was told they could no longer get an important part.

That's surprising. I wonder what the important part was?

I read somehwere here recently that they had been discontinued. Just can't remember the exact reason, or when it happened. I really like mine, but don't use it that often. Kinda makes me think that if the prices get high enough for used, I'd probably sell mine.
I own a Rotoshpere. If they start selling and the price gets out of hand like the Centaur I'll sell mine and get a real Leslie. :D