• The Gear Page Apparel & Merch Shop is Open!

Based on member demand, The Gear Page is pleased to announce that our Apparel Merch Shop is now open. The shop’s link is in the blue Navigation bar (on the right side), “Shop,” with t-shirts, hats, neck buffs, and stickers to start. Here’s the direct link: www.thegearpageshop.com

You’ll find exclusive high-quality apparel and merchandise; all items are ethical, sustainably produced, and we will be continuously sourcing and adding new choices. 

We can ship internationally. All shipping is at cost.

Have I Got THE Shredder for You!!!

Thwap

Platinum Supporting Member
Makes me wanna bust out the spandex loincloth...grab me a groupie...and roast some pig.:AOK

Or bust out the spandex pig, grab me a loincloth, and roast a groupie.

These kinda things always confuse me.

Guitar James

Makes me wanna bust out the spandex loincloth...grab me a groupie...and roast some pig.:AOK

Or bust out the spandex pig, grab me a loincloth, and roast a groupie.

These kinda things always confuse me.
As long as it's not busting out a spandex groupie, grabbing a pig and roasting your loincloth.

M

Member 995

That pretty much has everything I look for in a guitar. My search is over.

Bryan

stratzrus

Philadelphia Jazz, Funk, and R&B
Gold Supporting Member
I could have used that duirng the eighties when punks were jumping all over the stage. :D

hot_rats

One of these cheesy euro metal bands who sing about dragons, bards, dwarves swords and such will love it. Think of Mighty Rhapsody, Blind Guardian, or some finnish stuff you just can't listen to.

Trending Topics