• New Sponsor: ShipNerd, Ship Your Gear with Us... for less! Click Here.

Have you sold your Quad Cortex?

Have You Sold Your Quad Cortex?

• Yes

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • No

Votes: 61 45.2%
  • About to

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Returned but didn’t sell

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Cancelled Order

Votes: 15 11.1%

• Total voters

RevDrucifer

At the request of another TGP’er, this thread has been created to see how many people have come and gone with the QC since it was released.

Display votes publicly is turned off but I’ll turn it on if requested. But if you have sold it and don’t mind chiming in with why, feel free!

James Freeman

Thank you RevDrucifer!
Yes, I'd like to know the "keep ratio" for the QC.
Please keep it anonymous.

edit:
Also, please keep it civil and poop free, for pure data collection.

Last edited:

RevDrucifer

its odd to me that people care about this. does this really reflect how you view the product?

For me, right at this point, no. I made up my mind about it a while ago. A few months ago I may have taken a bigger interest in it when it was still an option I was considering.

James Freeman

5wilvz.jpg

This poll thread isn't going to tell anyone anything. It's not intended to. It's just more instigating from people that have never tried a product. The happy qc owners have mostly checked out from commenting here and moved to the discord and fb group. If anyone is interested there are ways to check sold listings on several popular websites for the sale of musical gear. Also if you keep up on the gear forums/socials/discord you can probably guesstimate how many have sold from the manufacturer and for resale and see that the percentage of flipped units to new sold units is very small. Especially when you figure in availability/demand of a new product and the ability to scalp for a large profit which will inflate those numbers for a while. Looking at another very recently launched competitor which is also being heavily scalped the QC flip versus what they've sold numbers are seemingly very low comparatively. It's like the videa game machines people play. To really get more accurate flip rates availability needs to settle for a while. Scalpers gone scalp. Just take a look at units sold on the reverb for the hottest recently released modelers. That will give a decent glimpse. QC isn't doing too bad.

Watt McCo

This thread can absolutely be useful. It would be SIGNIFICANTLY more useful if viewed alongside this ancient poll:

Last edited:

Trending Topics

Top Bottom